Located in one of the best areas of Merida’s centro historico (Calle 47 x 62 & 64), this restored two bedroom home offers functional facilities, a good size pool surrounded by a beautiful garden and spacious areas. All the construction is original colonial and has been completely restored. The design is open and every room is full of light, and the high ceilings throughout the house are amazing.
Some of its great features are:
– Formal dining room for 6 people
– Comfortable living area with couch and chairs
– Big and fully equipped kitchen, with a nice concrete island and breakfast bar
– Huge master bedroom with king-size bed, full bathroom, air conditioning and direct access to the pool and garden
– Guest bedroom with queen size bed and air conditioning
– Full guest bathroom beside the terrace
– Covered terrace with outdoor furniture
– Original features (pasta tiles, tall wooden doors, stone walls)
The house is located within walking distance from Santa Ana (1½ blocks), Paseo de Montejo (3 blocks), Santa Lucía (5 blocks) and the main square (7 blocks).
The price includes all furniture and appliances, except three pieces in the living / dining areas. Decorations (handicrafts, pictures, etc.) are not included.