Villa Rosa 62 has been featured in Architectural Digest, Revista Ambientes and other important media. This home preserves the elegance of its original structure with high ceilings and pasta tiles, enriched with unique details mixing traditional materials and a contemporary design. Villa Rosa 62 features:
– Fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and professional cabinet design
– Beautiful island with two sinks and plenty of space for cooking
– Huge master bedroom
– Spectacular master bathroom with two sinks, tub, walk-in closet and private garden
– Second bedroom with closet
– Third bedroom with desk, huge closet and book shelves
– TV room
– Pool with filter
– Gas and solar pool heating systems
– Water pressuring, softening and purifying systems
– Professional lighting design
– Terrace with built-in grill and refrigerator
– Sun deck with outdoor shower and garden
– High ceilings and stone walls throughout the property
– Air conditioning in every room
– Underground wine cellar
– Garage with electric opener
The front of the house is includes a garage, garden and entryway. This separates the house from the street to make the rest quiet and all city movement practically imperceptible. An entry room and separate TV room are the front rooms. As you enter there is a stunning living / dining room, perfect for entertaining and enjoy dinner with friends. The first courtyard has a fountain and lush garden. The hallway leads to the spectacular kitchen / family room with views to the pool. At the back, the terrace and sun deck are perfect to relax. The bedrooms are aligned on the left side of the property and they all have views to an open area or courtyard.
All the furniture is included in the price. All art work is excluded.
Located only two blocks from Santa Ana and the beautiful Paseo de Montejo, near all the best attractions, restaurants, museums and traditional spots of Merida.